What a Great Idea!

Thoughts on using problem solving and applied creativity techniques to promote social change. I'll be offering some of my own project ideas as well.

Name:
Location: Alexandria, Virginia, United States

I'm a sociologist who has done research, taught sociology, worked as a VISTA, and done lots of writing. My goal is to write nonfiction that will encourage people to look at the world in a different, but positive, way.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Ideas, Inventions, Innovations

Thanks for checking out my first blog, first on the topics of ideas. This blog is a repository for my social innovations, inventions, business ideas, social ventures, Web site ideas, movie and television ideas, and miscellaneous ideas that are hard to classify. If you are looking for ideas you can use in a business, nonprofit, or even a government agency, I encourage you to subscribe.

I want to shout out about the ideas I get but cannot find time to implement. Maybe they will inspire you. Maybe you will want to work with me on one or more of the ideas you encounter here. Wait, there's more! I'll also be talking about how the ideas could be implemented, and (importantly!) why I think they qualify as good ideas.

Feel free to contact me with complaints, comments, or suggested improvements to any of these ideas. Feel free to use my material. Please do cite the source and post a link to this blog or to What a Great Idea!.

Look for weekly updates, probably on Sunday.

If you are interested in any of my ideas and can help implement them in some way I would love to hear from you. My email address is chetdavis35@peoplepc.com and my phone number is 703-823-2145. If you email, please put the name of the project in your subject line so I know the mail is not spam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home